Known for dealing with controversial topics within the church community, Sonya Visor is an author, an inspirational "keep-it-real" speaker, a playwright and the founder of TruU Ministries, which was birthed from her inspirational book, Who I’ve Become. Sonya writes and minister to help people become the true person God ordained them to be. Helping people unmask to reveal their true self is not only Sonya’s passion, but the mantle of deliverance she lives and walks within.
When Sonya is not busy writing or ministering, she enjoys spending time with her better half, reading, watching a great movie and baking chocolate chip cookies.
Sonya resides in Wisconsin with her husband of over twenty-five years, Pastor Tony, and their two sons. Sonya and her husband pastor New Covenant Church, Racine. You can find her on; Twitter, FaceBook, Goodreads and Pinterest.
Sonya loves to express herself through her writing. She does this by tackling tough issues through her "keep-it-real" authentic approach conveyed in her plays, books, and teachings. Her published works include stories in anthologies;
- Taken, included in When She Loves anthology, published by Thoughts In Action, LLC 2016
- Given You the Best of My Love, in Time to Praise, published by FaytheWorks, LLC 2016
- Who Shall Save Me From Myself, in Love, Faith, Hope, published by Praise Unlimited Enterprises 2015
- My Own Creation, is in SistahFaith, published by Simon & Schuster
- The Check for $3.96, is in Blended Families, a best seller published by Pen Of The Writer, LLC. 2011
- Love Me for Who I Am, is a recent novella, published by Covenant House Press, LLC. Re-released June 2016
- The author is also a sought-after playwright, with eight plays written, directed, and produced by TruMirror Productions.
FUN FACTS ABOUT me!
- FAR FROM PERFECT NOW, BUT I WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE MESS WITHOUT GOD :-)
- I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH TONY VISOR, AFTER TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF MARRIAGE!
- GOD USED MY FOUR YEAR OLD SON TO SAVE ME ALMOST TWENTY YEARS AGO! #CHAPTER5 #WIBM
- IN ALMOST ALL OF MY TEACHINGS, PLAYS OR BOOKS YOU WILL HEAR ME REFERENCE, 'CHURCH FOLKS'
- MY PARENTS ARE SUPER SUPPORTIVE
- MY SISTERS ARE THE BEST, WE ARE DADDY'S GIRLS!
- HAND SANITIZER IS MY FRIEND (GERM PHOBIA IS REAL) (LORD, HELP ME!)
- I LOVE TO READ!
- I LOVE TACOS!
- I CAN'T GO ONE WEEK WITHOUT SOMEBODY SAYING, "ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU, THAT YOU LOOK LIKE OPRAH?" (Just like that. LOL)
- I WAS ALMOST ON THE OPRAH SHOW FOR A CELEBRITY LOOK-A-LIKE.
- CLICK BELOW:
|File Size:||173 kb|